Magic Hat

Echanges, nos collections, torrents, download, etc.

Magic Hat

Message par Olikatie » Mar Mai 12, 2009 7:07 am

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=97491

So about a week ago I go over to my friends house just to hang out. Were just catching up about school when he says "Oh, I got some bottle cap from a Magic Hat for you about Eddie Vedder." I didn't get what he meant, and then he threw over the cap he saved for me. I caught it, flipped it around and I immediately started cracking up:

Hey All,

I worked for Magic Hat Brewing Company for three years when I got out of college. I was the Boston, Portsmouth, and NYC Brewery Rep.

It is an awesome company and they (we) totally love(d) Pearl Jam.

The owner is a completly down to earth, nice guy. My highlight working for them was A.) Brewing a giant batch of Bob's 1st Ale with Bob Johnson, the other founder and original brew master B.) Being a small time sponsor for Phish's The Great Went and getting to swill Magic Hat out of the Keg with Mike Gordon and the crew and C.) Riding for Team Magic Hat for two Boston to NYC Aids Rides.

I'm in California now and miss the beer so much, although a lot has changed. They no longer sell the greatest beer of all time 'Heart of Darkness'. Fucking love(d) it.

I used to come across those Eddie Vedder caps quite a bit. In fact we had a meeting where we threw out funny sayings.

I'd love to claim that Eddie saying as being mine..... but I don't really remember.

I think I have a few glasses and t-shirts laying around somewhere....
I used to give tons of this stuff away at Brew Festivals, Beer Dinners, and at promotions.
:bb: Jeremy est né le 28.04.06 et Fanny le 17.07.09 :bb:
Olikatie

Message(s) : 17465

Retour vers All Or None