Sydney, le 7 novembre 2006 – Topic officiel

Tournée 2006, comptes-rendus, souvenirs de la tournée par les membres du forum

Message par xav » Mar Nov 07, 2006 11:01 pm

et même pas d'even flow apparamment (http://www.pearljam.com/tour/setlist.ph ... 0611072000) :shock:
xav

Message(s) : 771

Message par bassegdf » Mar Nov 07, 2006 11:13 pm

ben oui, les soli de matt cameron, c'etait leur cadeaux pour nous, les europeens...
et la, on est fiers parce que nous, on les a eu cette année! (pas les us, et pas l'australie pour l'instant)
:D :D :D
paris 2000/leeds2006/anvers2006/marseille 2006/ paris 2006/london 2007!

"Vive la France arc-en-ciel, unie, et débarassée de toutes ses peurs" (Abd El Malik)

Amandine est sortie a l'air libre le 21 mars 06!
amandine grandit et me fait grandir...
bassegdf

Message(s) : 1882

Message par strummer » Mar Nov 07, 2006 11:57 pm

Hello Fellow PJ Fans-

As an exciting 2006 Pearl Jam tour season comes to an end in the coming
weeks, we wanted to assure everyone that their will be Official Bootlegs of
the Australian leg! In addition, the Hawaii show on Dec 2nd will also be
made available as a official boot.

As it has throughout the 2006 tour, Pearl Jam is continuing to offer all
shows as digital downloads available exclusively at
http://bootlegs.pearljam.com

The shows will generally be available 4-6 days following the performance
assuming no delays. As always, you can pre-order any show and set the
software to "automatically download" when available.

The Australian performances will again be made available as both high
quality MP3's and as extremely high resolution FLAC files. Each bootleg can
be purchased for $9.99 USD as MP3's and $14.99 USD as FLAC files. In
addition to the MP3/FLAC, Pearl Jam's designer, Brad Klausen, is creating
show-specific artwork for download with each set. Setlists and photographs
from every show are also including in the downloads.

For more information, please visit http://bootlegs.pearljam.com

Thanks!

Ten Club

Ils ont faim le tenclub :D :roll:
paris marseille barcelone vérone berne londres dusseldorf munich berlin los angeles los angeles londres manchester dublin belfast stockholm manchester milan
strummer

Message(s) : 9354

Message par dirtyfranck » Mer Nov 08, 2006 12:45 am

bassegdf a écrit :ben oui, les soli de matt cameron, c'etait leur cadeaux pour nous, les europeens...
et la, on est fiers parce que nous, on les a eu cette année! (pas les us, et pas l'australie pour l'instant)
:D :D :D

obligé de corriger là ... premier solo de matt sur evenflow à St Paul, USA, et j'y étais !
dirtyfranck

Message(s) : 645

Message par Olikatie » Mer Nov 08, 2006 9:06 am

quelques reviews:

Saw the set list go past up to the sound board so knew release was opening - chills - it was amazing.
the rest of the main set flew by so fast - highlights included i got shit, marker in the sand, daughter, tag of WMA and a really good call and response that ed seemed very impressed with, and of course DTE which i can just not get enough of live!

Encores were great. loved that they came out and sat down. gone is amazing and nothingman.... well i can die happy!

i was at the 3 sydney shows in 03 and this surpassed them all. not sure if it is the fact that it's the end of the tour and not the start or whether the band is just in a better place now than back then, but they seemed to be genuinly having fun last night. i even saw stone smile and rocking out!

observations - ed was drinking tea at the beginning and spitting/blowing his nose in a towel a bit. he discarded the tea for wine by about the 4th song though. hope that throat of his is alright!
mike is just such an entertainer. as someone who grew up idolising mr vedder i found myself watching mike most of the night. perhaps because i was right in front of him... but how about how he points people out all night and really interacts with the crowd - makes you feel special - i know it sounds silly but thats the truth!
ed seemed pretty chatty tonight. loved the mistake in greivance and the little "im sorry that is the first mistake i have ever made. i think we should all just move on" speach! too funny.

crowd was great i thought. better than the sydney 03 shows - could have something to do with 6000 more people!
lots of singing/clapping. good call response in daughter, singing on nothingman, elderly woman and betterman.
i was down the front and that was obviously going off but when i looked around most people seemed to be on their feet in the stand and rocking out.
in RITFW with the house lights on there was some great hands in the air clapping that looked awesome from the floor! ed seemed impressed too!

Easily the best Australian show I've been to, great setlist and great Crowd participation. I left thinking it might have just been the 10C section is what made it feel that way, but as I've been reading the other reviews it seems like the energy was ALL through the room.

For those doubting the crowd involvment, i'd point them to the instrumental break in Daughter before the WMA tag. From the floor, it sound like every set of hands in the Arena were clapping in unison with Matt's snare hit. Enough to drown out Matt's snare hit!! Fantastic!

One of the stand out memories I've got is of Jeff in the low solid stance playing the 8-string Hamer in Why Go. It was almost identical to the ad for SWR amps back in the early 90's.

After the beautiful opener, the next 6 songs rocked that much I was almost worn out, so when they played Small Town I caught my breath. I can't believe the energy of the band.
Highlights are so many I don't know if I should list them all -what am i saying- THE WHOLE SHOW WAS A HIGHLIGHT!!!
Stellar versions of Even Flow/Evolution/Man of the Hour/Alive/Why Go were definite musical highlights, still can't believe how much these 40+ guys keep going at such a pace!! I'm 50, so it's inspiring!!!
Ed's voice, particularly his singing on Man of the Hour, was spectacular. Ended up watching him and Mike McCready most of the night - what a character Mike is!!!!, and I'll never forget his solo on Even Flow.
The crowd was great, the singalongs echoing around the arena. My voice was shot at the end and still is, lucky I've got today off work!!!
:bb: Jeremy est né le 28.04.06 et Fanny le 17.07.09 :bb:
Olikatie

Message(s) : 17466

Message par xav » Mer Nov 08, 2006 11:02 am

Alors est ce qu'il y a deja quelqu'un qui a un mp3 ou un "youtube" de Throw your hatred down ?
J'aimerais bien voir ca avec le père Vedder au chant... :roll:
xav

Message par Olikatie » Mer Nov 08, 2006 11:07 am

les mp3 ne sont pas encore dispos et pour l'instant je n'ai rien vu sur youtube (même pas encore une photo...)
Olikatie

Message par Blue, Red,Yellow » Mer Nov 08, 2006 11:11 am

xav a écrit :Alors est ce qu'il y a deja quelqu'un qui a un mp3 ou un "youtube" de Throw your hatred down ?

"Throw your hatred down" a été jouée au Bridge school benefit il ya quelques jours...Des liens sont dispos sur ce topic, pour patienter:

http://www.pjbootstrading.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1886
Blue, Red,Yellow

Message(s) : 1380

Message par xav » Mer Nov 08, 2006 11:17 am

Blue, Red,Yellow a écrit :
xav a écrit :Alors est ce qu'il y a deja quelqu'un qui a un mp3 ou un "youtube" de Throw your hatred down ?

"Throw your hatred down" a été jouée au Bridge school benefit il ya quelques jours...Des liens sont dispos sur ce topic, pour patienter:

http://www.pjbootstrading.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1886

en effet, pas mal ! mais la sur Sydney ce sera surement du 100 % electrikkk !!
xav

Message par Olikatie » Mer Nov 08, 2006 1:00 pm

Betterman:

<object width="425" height="350"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pELrJ44-WmA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Olikatie

Message par mickael » Mer Nov 08, 2006 5:34 pm

pour le poster (si le lien fonctionne...):

http://www.expressobeans.com/visual/ind ... 8739/55194
mickael

Message(s) : 855

Message par Olikatie » Jeu Nov 09, 2006 6:15 am

Vedder's eco bandwagon

Friend of the Earth... Pearl Jam frontman Eddie Vedder. / The Daily Telegraph

BEFORE jumping on stage to deliver one of the most rocking shows to grace the Acer Arena on Tuesday night, Pearl Jam frontman Eddie Vedder reminisced about the bad old days of littering.

"In the '70s, when I was a kid, it would happen all the time that if you finished your soda or fast food you would throw it out the window on the road," he said.

"What a ridiculous thing it was to be throwing litter all over the streets. And now it's not an issue anymore."

His good friend and fellow activist Bono is studying up on the state of planet Earth as well as continuing his campaign to eradicate extreme – or what he calls, stupid – poverty in Africa.

These two men have much in common besides the self-evident fact that they front two of the greatest rock bands on the planet.

Like actress Cate Blanchett and her playwright husband Andrew Upton who, last weekend, joined the Sydney rally to urge political action on climate change, they are wisely using the currency of celebrity for positive change.

There is no doubt that Al Gore's convincing documentary, An Inconvenient Truth, and the graphic evidence of ever-decreasing water sources in Australia has put the environment back on a crowded agenda of global emergencies from the war in Iraq to the HIV/AIDS crisis in Africa.

But what Bono and Vedder have at their disposal is the ability to motivate the masses – make their feet move and their heads will follow.

Pearl Jam – members of the band are avid surfers – have long taken direct action on behalf of the planet, most notably the carbon neutral program they have adopted on tour.

"We try to offset the amount of carbon we put in the atmosphere by taking a certain amount of money we've made to buy areas of rainforest and conserve it so it will be doing its natural duty and be putting out oxygen in the atmosphere from here until time ends, we hope," Vedder said.

"We take into consideration the amount of trucks that carry the equipment and the buses that carry the crew. And someone asked me today: Well do you take into consideration all the people that come to the gigs in their cars?

"He's got a point.

"But we do this as an example (that) people can follow, that other businesses can follow. And that it's simple and it's practical and it won't destroy your profit margin.

"You can't play on a planet that doesn't exist."

But could Bono and Bob Geldof's Make Poverty History social movement model be used to harness our energy for the environment?

Of course it could.

"When you say a Live8 for the environment, I think it's about getting the information out and maybe you can do that with a concert," Vedder said.

"It would be pretty exciting to come together as a planet and make this change."

So how about it people? Wanna rock the planet?

Pearl Jam perform their final Sydney concert at the Acer Arena on November 18.
Olikatie

Message par Olikatie » Jeu Nov 09, 2006 6:16 am

Shambolic showman with thirst for music

Pearl Jam
Acer Arena, Sydney, November 7. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, November 10 and 11; Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, November 13, 14 and 16; Newcastle Entertainment Centre, November 19; Adelaide Entertainment Centre, November 21 and 22. Bookings: 132 849. Subiaco Oval, Perth, November 25. Bookings 1300 135 915. Acer Arena, Sydney, November 18. Tickets: $99.90. Bookings: 132 849.

FOR all their political and corporate cynicism Pearl Jam are a band that promotes evangelical passion and unquestioning faith among its followers. And, to be honest, it was pretty easy to get caught up in it all.

Pearl Jam play a passionate and ultimately compelling show. Any hesitation you may have about the overblown rock theatrics of guitarist Mike McCready and the occasional bombast of the band is eventually swept away by the sincerity of the performance and quality of the material.

Hits such as Daughter, Black, Nothing Man and Alive (the last three part of the encore) brought the mass choir to life and raised goose flesh all the way from the photographers' pit to the alpine seats pressed against the stadium roof.

Eddie Vedder is a gifted singer and understated showman whose shambolic appearance and endless thirst -- he appeared to work his way through a few bottles of wine during the night -- grounds the showy excesses of those around and before him. A particular highlight was when his attempts at anguished contortion left him flat on his back and struggling to get up.

The band don't get it all right all the time and Vedder had to apologise for "f---ing up" one song, but his sins were forgiven when he led the band into a compelling version of Better Man. Again he was joined on backing vocals by the entire congregation.

Vedder gives his all and kept giving, cramming in hit after hit and extending the concert well past the scheduled finish time. The traditionally blistering version of Neil Young's Rocking in the Free World was eventually delivered under the harsh glare of the house lights as management grew tired of the marathon performance.

The support act, Kings of Leon, deserve better than the half-stage, half-lightshow hand-me-downs they get, but the boys are humble and good enough to overcome the ignominy of being the support act. Singer Caleb Followill, his two brothers and their cousin kick up a modest storm on stage, working through the simpler southern rock of their early songs and on to the complexities of rhythm and melody of the tracks from their second album.

Fans will be pleased to note that a song mid-set (it appears to be called Arizona) indicates the next album is going to be even stronger than the last.

If Pearl Jam are starting to show signs of flab in their second decade, the Kings are taut, tight and peaking.

Cousin Matthew plays one relentless lead guitar, brother Nathan is possessed behind the drum kit and the other sibling, Jared, manages to be melodic as well as driven on bass.

Caleb suggested being support for Pearl Jam was something he had dreamed of since he was 14 and the headliners were gracious in their praise of the Kings. Fans were blessed to have two distinct and generous rock bands on the same bill.

By the way, get there early: when the ticket says Kings of Leon 7.30pm, it means it.
Olikatie

Message par Olikatie » Jeu Nov 09, 2006 6:18 am

[url=http://www.smh.com.au/news/music/passion-upstages-posing/2006/11/08/1162661757623.html]PEARL JAM
Acer Arena, November 7
[/url]

TO THE casual observer, Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder is a bit of a Bono figure: a great singer who is pompous and unbearably self-serious; an entertainer who needs no prompting to weigh in with his political views, and frequently does; a stadium rock star with messianic pretensions.

But - probably just like Bono - when he's plying his trade on stage, Vedder has genuine gravitas. He anchors and binds the excellent musicians who make up his band, and reaches deep inside himself to sing - even songs he must have performed thousands of times seem dense and new with the passion of his delivery. His voice is rich, tremulous and deep, with a breadth of emotion few rock singers can capture.

For me, Vedder's heavyweight performance helped explain the scale of Pearl Jam's success over the past 15 years. A friend recently dismissed them as "the Eagles of the '90s", in an acutely observed, double-edged insult. Their songs regularly drift towards the middle of the road, and at their worst they embody the pejorative term American Ordinary Rock. Unlike the Eagles' songs, many of Pearl Jam's have no obvious recurring choruses. This hasn't stopped them being huge hits.

It can't be dismissed as a pure nostalgia gig - the newer material doesn't lack energy or passion. A good proportion of the crowd were too young to remember grunge firsthand. Lead guitarist Mike McCready, drummer Matt Cameron, bassist Jeff Ament and guitarist Stone Gossard forge a powerful unit. They came on like a more disciplined Crazy Horse, although McCready had one too many solos.

Playing the rock songs that dominated the first two-thirds of the two-hour-plus set, Pearl Jam was unstoppable. Worldwide Suicide, Animal, Given to Fly, Better Man and Evolution Baby stormed by. Vedder showed off his vocal range - and perhaps even a glimmer of humour - in a complicated call-and-response breakdown of early hit Daughter. He weighed in on the US mid-term elections - no surprises there.

Then it went wrong: when they returned after a break, they sat on stools to perform a long set of acoustic ballads (including Man of the Hour and Black). The patience of all but diehard fans was tested. The payoff eventually came in the form of the anthemic 1991 breakthrough Alive, and a generous encore. But by then it had been too much of a good thing.
Olikatie

Message par Olikatie » Jeu Nov 09, 2006 6:19 am

Australia (Sydney), November 7, 2006 Review

Sound: I was anticipating this concert from the day I bought my ticket in June. I was worried about Ed's voice because people had been saying it wasn't good any more. They are wrong. Eddies voice was loud clear and pitch perfect all night, from the start of Release to the end of Rockin' in the Free World. His only vocal stuff up was forgeting a line to Grievence, but that didn't hinder the performance of it at all. Mike and Stone seemed to change guitars for every song and they were showing an aray of beautiful instruments both electric and acoustic. Jeff's Fretless upright bass was brought out for Daughter and both looked and sounded beautiful. Everything sounded clear and strong, Mike and Stones lead breaks, Matts drum fills, my only problem with the sound was a could hardly hear Boom or the keys, wich dissapointed me a little because I think he really adds and extra element to the band Live. Still the sound quality was briliant. // 10

Perfomance: The whole crowd really got into the music, people dancing all the way through each segment of the show. The set list was brilliant it had everything I wanted to hear and more.

01. Release - the open notes of this radiated the stadium, the crowd joining Ed in a low-key sing-along absolute gold.
02. Rearviewmirror - I never saw this coming as a second track, it blew me away, one of my all time favourites, everyone in the Ten Club were singing along to every word helping the rest of the crowd catch on. Masterfull.
03. Severed Hand - one of my favourites from the new album, Eddie and Matt's vocals were in great Harmony and the rest of the band were bouncing around with energy. Good crownd participation with 18000 people filling in the yeah parts.
04. Corduroy - the opening notes of this tune sent shivers down my spine, Mike played a brilliant guitar soloand the band were showing no sign of slowing down, despite befor the show people saying that they are to old to put on a good show, Corduroy proved them wrong.
05. World Wide Suicide - I knew we would hear this tonight and I was not dissapointed, the song was played well but was not as fun to watch as most of the band stayed still during this song.
06. Animal - this song was so aggressive, the whole crowd hold their hands out for the count at the begining, the band lept around stage like wild bulls, Vedder screaming with passion as they played.
07. Marker In The Sand - another new one, but much welcomed. This reminded me of church music, but we were in th church of true gods, Pearl Jam. I tried to sing along but my breath had escaped me from all the singing I had been doing so far.
08. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town - this was marvellous. I was nearly in tears as Vedders voice started that opening line. the crowd all waved hello at the appropriate parts and the audience members Who didn't know the chorus soon caught on.
09. Given To Fly - this was the biggest suprise of the night, this is one of my all time favourites and to hear it played by those Who play it best was an almost religious experience. This was amazing.
10. I Got Id - I didn't know this song too well but I still quite enjoyed it, it was fun to dance to and I caught on to the lyrics soon enough. It had a cool little extended outro wich was fun to see.
11. Daughter/(W.M.A.) - this was immense! The opening chords sent the crowd insane, everyone sang along to every word, then they jammed it out into W.M.A it was insane, everybody in the arena was clapping in time so loud that it drownd out Matts snare. I didn't think it could get any better.
12. Even Flow - but then it got better. Wow, no Live bootleg or DVD compares to this, Mike and Matt both played amazing solos befor the crowd sang a loud rendition of the last chorus. Fan-f--king-tastic.
13. Big Wave - one of my favourites off the new one, dedicated to one Eddies surfer mates and it rocked the whole place out with an awesome vibe and groovy surf stylings.
14. Grievance - this is one of my all time favs and I was singing it louder than anyone around me, Ed forgot one of the last lines wich had most of the crowd laughing as he clumsily tried to find his place again.
15. Wasted Reprise - nice litte segment, just Boom and eddie, the only time in the show that you could really hear the keys.
16. Better Man - kareoke time. Awesome rendition. This was soung by everybody and the crowd went wild.
17. Do The Evolution - great set closer, I found all this energy I didn't think I had and danced and jumped non-stop, it was wonderfull.

Encore:
18. Man Of The Hour - I didn't really know this, I had heard it on bootlegs but never really paid attention, but it was a steller tune to kick back to after the break.
19. Nothingman - "an experiment" according to one Mr Vedder, an experiment that paid off, a haunting redition of this great song.
20. Gone - another choice cut from the new album, this added to the haunting acoustic vibe of this first concert.
21. Black - this blew me away, tears seeped from my eyes as the band played such an emotion heavy song, Mike played a beautiful guitar solo and they wound out the ending letting everything ring out untill.
22. Alive - that riff. Stone Gossard showed us how it was done that night. Not a single person in the crowd was silent or sitting as everybody stood and danced, some people around me even going into fits. Mikes solo was flawless and spectacular.
23. Go - who says these guys are to old to rock? this song reminded everyone that these guys are one of the most stellar rock bands ever and shoud go down in history.
24. Why Go - a classic ripper from Ten, the opening swinging drum beat, The crowd sang their little lungs out and when it came time for Mike to Shine he played the fastest solo I have seen Live, behind his head. pure class and pure talent.
25. Throw Your Hatred Down - I didn't really know this Neil Young track, but I did know it well enough to enjoy it. Eddie played a Black Les paul with a big 5 sticker that I had never seen before.
26. Rockin' In The Free World - a great finisher. The house lights came on and everyone was clapping as one with Eddie, leading the way with his two tamborines. Solos from Mike and Stone were great. Just a brilliant ending.

Eddie sharing his wine with the crowd and running around stage leaping off of speakers like a ragdoll man, Mike throwing countless handfulls of picks to the Audience, Matt Camerons drum solo was immense, The little remarks about moving to Australia and how Eddie has never made a mistake in his life all added to the atmosphere of a great memorable performance. // 10

Impression: It was on the 7th of November at Acer Arena, Sydney, Australia. The show was sold out but I had good seats becasue my brother is in the Ten Club. Openers Kings Of Leon were quite good and were an enjoyable opening act. it cost 100 dollars wich seems to be standard for an Acer Arena show but I feel it was worth every dollar. I wasn't sure how much fun I would have because I was sick that night, but I forgot about it once these guys hit the stage. I still remember staring at Ed after the first song (release) and seeing him break into the RVM riff we all love. I can't wait to see them again on the 18th in sydney and 19th in Newcastle. // 10
Olikatie

Message par Olikatie » Jeu Nov 09, 2006 6:21 am

Pearl Jam Touch Down In Oz; Catch Eddie Vedder On JJJ Tomorrow

Sydney, AU. (SONY BMG MUSIC Entertainment) -- The mighty Pearl Jam are now on our shores and ready to rock the livin' daylights out of us for their 12 show tour kicking off in Sydney tonight. Hear Eddie Vedder talk to JJJ's The Doctor tomorrow (Wednesday, November 8) before 9am when he gives us the deal on their fifth tour to Oz and their latest amazing opus 'Pearl Jam'. Final limited tix to see Pearl Jam have also just been released, details here... For the first time in three years, the mighty Pearl Jam are back in Australia, touching down for their highly anticipated 12-show national tour.
Kicking off tonight in Sydney, the band will then travel to Melbourne, Newcastle, Adelaide and Perth as part of their world tour which ends in Hawaii next month.

Fans around the nation can catch lead vocalist Eddie Vedder speaking to JJJ's The Doctor tomorrow between 6am and 9am when he talks about their latest - and many critics say greatest - album so far, 'Pearl Jam', which reached #2 on the Aussie album charts and recently hit Platinum sales.

'Pearl Jam' is the latest in the band's long line of Gold and multi-Platinum albums, including a staggering six #1 titles 'Riot Act'(2002), 'Binaural'(2000), 'Yield' (1998), 'No Code' (1996), 'Vitalogy' (1994) and 'Vs'(1993), and Top 20 albums 'Rearviewmirror' (2004)(#2), 'Lost Dogs'(2003)(#19), and their first ever smash 'Ten' (1991) (#14 and six times Platinum).

"The band's second and third albums, 1993's bluntly titled Vs. and 1994's Vitalogy, are as good as modern rock-in-opposition gets... This album, Pearl Jam's first studio release in four years and their best in ten, is more of that top electric combat." Rolling Stone

If you missed out on a tix to catch the guys, then consider it your lucky day: tix held back for a final release of seats to shows in select cities have just gone on sale! Check out ticketek.com.au or ticketmaster.com.au (Perth only) to snap up a coveted seat and catch the one of the most incendiary live bands in the world blitzing the nation!
'Pearl Jam' is now in stores
Olikatie

Message par vatis » Jeu Nov 09, 2006 10:12 am

Vedder has genuine gravitas. He anchors and binds the excellent musicians who make up his band, and reaches deep inside himself to sing - even songs he must have performed thousands of times seem dense and new with the passion of his delivery. His voice is rich, tremulous and deep, with a breadth of emotion few rock singers can capture

.....c'est tellement vrai...
vatis

Message(s) : 126

Message par Olikatie » Jeu Nov 09, 2006 1:38 pm

Throw Your Hatred Down
<object width="425" height="350"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bhS1LC7yy5g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Corduroy
<object width="425" height="350"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ui-azGwpMS0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Animal
<object width="425" height="350"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LV0WEQ-B1II" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Ed speech / Go
<object width="425" height="350"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r5uevFNXIio" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Olikatie

Message par Olikatie » Jeu Nov 09, 2006 1:51 pm

update du 1er message avec les notes de TwoFeetThick
Olikatie

Message par Olikatie » Ven Nov 10, 2006 9:04 am

photos officielles:

Olikatie