24 septembre Pilgrimage Festival

La tournée 2017 solo d'Eddie Vedder : setlists, photos, impressions et commentaires

24 septembre Pilgrimage Festival

Message par XWayne » Lun Sep 25, 2017 12:24 pm

Eddie Vedder
Pilgrimage Festival
Franklin, TN
Sept. 24, 2017
Set List

Onstage 7:04
Offstage 8:31

01. Intro Song {played on pump organ. Same thing he played at Ohana Festival} (After the song Ed takes a knee)
02. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
(Ed talks about being nervous. He is honored just to be on the same stage as “the great Mavis Staples”.)
03. You've Got To Hide Your Love Away-(Lennon, McCartney)
04. I Am Mine
05. Trouble-(Stevens)
{Ed makes a passionate plea for diplomacy and intelligence rather than bellicose ranting and playing games with millions of lives and asks people in the audience to demand the same}
06. Wishlist {first line changed to something like “I wish I controlled the atom bombs so they can never go off”-not exact but generally close}
07. Good Woman-(Marshall)
08. Sometimes
(Ed says this song about many things and one is loving your wife. He mentions a friend in the audience and a very special woman. April Cameron. Matt Cameron comes out and sings with him.)
09. Just Breathe with Matt Cameron (Matt sings BG vocs)-song ends with Ed playing fast and Matt playing the beer case kick drum.
10. Without You
(starts to play “Can’t Keep” but stops because everything is “too sticky”.)-played less than 10 seconds)
11. Setting Forth
12. Far Behind
13. Guaranteed
(Ed talks about a cool kid he met named Jack West. He learns that Jack can sing and play. Ed had decided that he wasn’t going to invite fans onstage anymore because the last one was a disaster but he found out Jack could sing and play so Jack is going to sing on the next song. Ed was joking about the last one being a disaster)
14. Society-(Hannan) with Jack West
15. Rise
16. Better Man
17. Isn’t It A Pity-(Harrison) played on pump organ
18. Should I Stay Or Should I Go?-(Headon, Jones, Simonon, Strummer) {played on electric ukulele. Uke goes out of tune so Ed only plays about 30 seconds )
19. Porch
(Ed thanks the audience then goes down to the barricade to hand out picks.)
20. Should I Stay Or Should I Go?-(Headon, Jones, Simonon, Strummer)
{“under the divider we need to be more united than ever”}
21. Hard Sun-(Peterson)
XWayne

Message(s) : 3022

Re: 24 septembre Pilgrimage Festival

Message par Mookie Blaylock » Lun Sep 25, 2017 3:30 pm

XWayne a écrit :01. Intro Song {played on pump organ. Same thing he played at Ohana Festival} (After the song Ed takes a knee)

Pour ceux, comme moi, qui se demande ce que c'est que cette histoire de genou: http://www.lemonde.fr/ameriques/video/2017/09/25/des-dizaines-de-sportifs-americains-a-genoux-pour-protester-contre-donald-trump_5191070_3222.html
Mookie Blaylock

Message(s) : 5441

Message par dvi2702 » Lun Sep 25, 2017 4:40 pm

#jesuisPA :peace:
dvi2702

Message(s) : 8747

Message par XWayne » Lun Sep 25, 2017 5:03 pm

Mookie Blaylock a écrit :
XWayne a écrit :01. Intro Song {played on pump organ. Same thing he played at Ohana Festival} (After the song Ed takes a knee)

Pour ceux, comme moi, qui se demande ce que c'est que cette histoire de genou: http://www.lemonde.fr/ameriques/video/2017/09/25/des-dizaines-de-sportifs-americains-a-genoux-pour-protester-contre-donald-trump_5191070_3222.html

Après avoir interprété l'hymne américain en ouverture d'un match ce week-end, McCready a rendu hommage au joueur de la NFL Michael Bennett qui protestait contre Trump en restant assis (http://www.espn.com.au/blog/nflnation/p ... e-mccready).

Ce qui fait bien rager les fans républicains du groupe sur Twitter ou Facebook. 8-)
XWayne

Message(s) : 3022

Retour vers EV Tour 2017